Stealth Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stealth Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Present for Soul

Go down 
+3
Elmo
Liquid Nitrogen
Demo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Demo

Demo

Present for Soul - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for Soul   Present for Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:57 pm

I'm going to make a button that causes it to implode. I think I can do that...it'll turn the window into an elliptical shape and cause it to spiral inward until it reaches a point of nothingness then terminates itself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.icanhascheezburger.com
Demo

Demo

PostSubject: Re: Present for Soul   Present for Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 7:35 pm

So the other day I was talking to Soul and I felt bad cause I'm not doing anything on the music player anymore (even though I use it every day and love it). It's just hard to get that damn tabbing system working...a lot of grunt work.

Anyway, Soul asked me to make a screenshot macro for him, and I said that I already had but it only works for Vista. Well, the macro I had was kinda slow so I wanted to make a faster one, but I don't know enough about dll calls to make something really complex, so I had to steal some ideas from other people and just tweak them to be optimized.

So, I just altered some other guy's screenshot macro (it was no good cause it only let you make full-screen ones and not specify a certain region) so that when you press the middle button on your mouse (which can be changed if you don't like it or don't have one) it'll set a point then you press it again and it'll snap the region in between.

I will probably end up making a universal macro with all of this along with my current all-operations macro I'm running and put it all under a giant interface.
Well, that's if I was capable of finishing anything. This screenshot macro is for sure done (at least as far as reliability), so if you want it I can give it to ya.
Back to top Go down
TDoM-Z_Cipherz

TDoM-Z_Cipherz

PostSubject: Re: Present for Soul   Present for Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 9:34 pm

I want macaroni too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quakewars.com
Demo

Demo

PostSubject: Re: Present for Soul   Present for Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:28 pm

Well, here I am again. So, I haven't even touched my macro in a while because of this competition I have going called "We The People" in AP Government. I'm not sure if I told you guys about it, but the details don't matter, just know that it consumes a large portion of my life.

Anyway, I recently started tinkering with it some more and I finally got that built-in DLL thing I was talking about, so you don't have to use Winamp anymore, you can run everything directly from my interface. However, the tabbing system is proving to be very tiresome and I might have to just throw the whole thing out. It's very simple in theory, but it's very hard to keep track of all the options and make sure all the data gets managed properly, so I might just make a single GUI where you can open up new windows instead of tabs to edit those kinds of things. I might not even include an "options" window because most of the options are things like "on" or "off" or a key command, which can just be set in an INI file I include with it, so I'll just have to write some instructions on how to use it (this is the part where it's not user-friendly).

I'm really excited all over again, but now I'm at the point where I can search through all of my indexed music and just play anything instantly, without even trying. However, using this DLL has set me back some because my entire playlist and indexing system revolved around Winamp, so I have to start over, more or less, on the playlists, etc., but this gives me a new idea on how to create multiple indexes, so it should be smooth(er) sailing from now on.

Don't lose faith in me just yet.
Back to top Go down
TDoM-Z_Cipherz

TDoM-Z_Cipherz

PostSubject: Re: Present for Soul   Present for Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:58 pm

Darn I lost my faith in you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quakewars.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Present for Soul   Present for Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Present for Soul
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2